Apr 20, 2011

Women and Your Goals

Women can really effect how you go about doing your goals and everyday tasks. For instance, if you lose your woman, chances are that you will feel different than normal and the goals you want to accomplish won't get done. But we just have to look at the bright sides. Losing a woman doesn't mean the end of the world as we know it. It just means that we need to try harder and find the right person that will like you for who you are.

However, in my case, I've found that Miss Right. She even helps me and motivates me to complete my goals. Sure there are some days where I just dont feel like doing anything, those are my LAZY moments/days. But on my regular days, I try my hardest to stand up and do what I have to do to my life and my girlfriends life the best they can possibly be. For starters, here is my goals list for the week of April 18-24.

1. Fix the front lawn (Destroy all the weeds and put grass seed)
2. Create 1 or 2 videos and upload them to YouTube.
3. Take my girlfriend out to eat.
4. Get my hair cut and be ready for prom on Friday
5. Finish my FAFSA application
6. Take my Math placement test for college
7. Start working out

And here starts my long term-ish goals.
1. Slim down (Gotten fat over the year) <----So you can say Workout.
2. Put this blog on its own domain (Meaning get its own site name and not end with ".blogspot.com"
3. Start promoting my YouTube videos
4. Get a job
5. Start a Pwning Life (or Owning Life) group in my community college
6. Meet my girlfriends parents (a very hard thing to do)

Lastly...
HAVE THE PWNING LIFE GROUP BE KNOWN NATIONWIDE (US & CANADA)!!

But as you can see, these are REASONABLE goals to do. Most people say they will TRY to accomplish their goals. But TRYING isn't enough if you're part of this group. You have to be committed to make a difference in your life or somebody else's. So there is no "I'll try" there's only a "I will" in this. And as long as I follow that code, goals will get done, my life will get better. And hopefully somebody else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Videos 4.0